The annual report provides information about the department, how it is governed and its activities, performance and future direction. Our annual report provides an overview of the department's financial and non-financial performance and key achievements for 2012–13.
- 2012-13 Annual Report ( 1.3 MB)
2012-13 Annual report in sections:
- Front cover, imprint page and contents ( 596 KB)
- Letter of compliance, Director-General's foreword and About the Department ( 102 KB)
- Future direction ( 67 KB)
- Our operating environment ( 59 KB)
- Working across government ( 73 KB)
- Achieving outcomes for the community ( 89 KB)
- Performance against service standards ( 88 KB)
- Summary of financial performance ( 88 KB)
- Our structure and Our governance ( 170 KB)
- Our workplace, our people ( 88 KB)
- Financial statements ( 324 KB)
- Independent Auditor's Report ( 103 KB)
- Appendix 1 (schedule of statutory bodies) and Appendix 2 (compliance checklist) ( 123 KB)
- Abbreviations, Glossary, Contacts and back cover ( 74 KB)
Further information is also available through the Queensland Government's Open Data initiative. This includes reporting on overseas travel, consultancies engaged and the Queensland Multicultural Action Plan 2011-14.
We are also interested in your feedback on our annual report.
For more information, view previous annual reports.
The materials presented on this site are provided by the Queensland Government for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic versions of financial statements on this site are not recognised as the official or authorised version. The electronic versions are provided solely on the basis that users will take responsibility for verifying their accuracy, completeness and currency. Although considerable resources are used to prepare and maintain the electronic versions, the Queensland Government accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may be incurred by any person acting in reliance on the electronic versions.
The official copy of the annual report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament's tabled papers website database.